The Technology 4 Learning (T4L) Team is bringing you a 2019 Month of Code! Kicking off in week 7 you can attend online and face to face events to help prepare you to run the Hour of Code with your students and your school in week 9.
Sit in the comfort of your school or home and hear from Microsoft and Apple experts as well as the T4L team on how you can easily get your students involved in the hour of code events in Week 9.
• Utilise the month of code as the platform to begin a program of coding and computational thinking at your school.
• Walk away with the knowledge and skills to confidently implement tomorrow.
• Discover the power encapsulated in any device at your school to start students coding journey and boost their STEM skills.
• Prepare your students for a digital future by empowering them to be not just digital consumers but digital creators!
• Walk away with resources and information to not only run the hour of code, but to start your schools journey with digital technologies!
The T4L team will also be hosting some face to face events with Apple, Microsoft and Google during this week in Sydney. Find out more and toregister now!
|Provider||Provider DART Connections|
|Contact Details||Contact Details [email protected] 02 68840241|
|Date & Time||Date & Time 15:30|
|Bookings Close||Bookings Close 24 November 2019|
|Availability||Availability Non-DEC: 50 Positions Available|
Board Developed TAFE Delivered VET Course,Content Endorsed Courses,Creative Arts,English,Geography,History,Human Society and its Environment,Languages,Life Skills Courses,Mathematics,Music,Personal Development/Health and Physical Education,Professional Development,Science,Science and Technology,Technology,VET Content Endorsed Courses,VET Curriculum Frameworks,Visual Arts,Vocational Education,Other
Design and Technology,Information and Digital Technology,Science Life Skills,Software Design and Development,Technology Life Skills
Once you register we will send you an email with instructions.
Currently this event will be availble via Video Conference hardware and Youtube live.
For NSW schools connecting through DART Connections, use the Virtual Meeting Room Number (VMR) supplied to you on booking.
For all other schools connecting through DART Connections please call DART to test your systems first.
Please run a test with DART Connections to ensure that your video conference equipment and internet connection is stable.
Helpdesk: Call 1800 824 737 or email [email protected]