Transport your class to Bennelong Point and introduce your students to the remarkable history, features and uses of this iconic Australian place. Presented by our expert guide, discover its Indigenous history and cultural significance, gain an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the design principles formulated by architect Jørn Utzon and finally, learn about how we create live performance experiences.
To stay up to date with Digital Creative Learning activity sign up for our e-News Letter https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/schools/creative-learning-enews.html or join the Sydney Opera House for Teachers and Educators Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/471738479998388/
|Provider||Provider Sydney Opera House|
|Presenter||Presenter Sydney Opera House|
|Contact Details||Contact Details [email protected] 9250 7770|
|Date & Time||Date & Time 11:00|
|Duration||Duration 45 minutes|
|Bookings Close||Bookings Close 03 July 2019|
|Availability||Availability Non-DEC: 4 Positions Available|
Stage 2,Stage 3
Kindergarten,Year 1,Year 2
Change and Continuity,Drama,The Made Environment
Working Technologically, Made Environmentally; People live in Places, Features of Places, People and Places; Personal and Family Histories, Present and Past, Family Life
CHECKLIST FOR VIRTUAL EXCURSION:
1) Book your virtual excursion using the form on this site
2) A confirmation email will be sent to you from DART Connections
3) A confirmation email and further information will be sent to you from Sydney Opera House at least one week before the event.
4) COMPLETE A SUCCESSFUL TEST with your equipment
- Test your equipment at least one week before your virtual excursion
- Dial the VMR number listed below any time before 10am or after 3pm
- If you are unsuccessful in completing a test, call DART on 1800 824 427 for technical assistance
Completing a test with your equipment or VC hardware ensures a successful connection on the day.
PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION COMMENCES AT 11AM
· Recommended maximum of 30 students (1 class) per session. Please email [email protected] with any specific requests regarding additional students.
· Please clear your classroom of desks and chairs and have students sitting on the floor in front of the screen.
· Please make sure the camera is positioned with all students in view so that our Presenter can easily interact with all students.
· Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the session at 10:45am
· Please note you will be charged a fee of $100 if you fail to dial-in on the day, so if you can no longer proceed with your booked session, please email us at [email protected] at least two days prior.