Transport your class to Bennelong Point and introduce your students to the remarkable history, features and uses of this iconic Australian place. Presented by our expert guide, discover its Indigenous history and cultural significance, gain an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the design principles formulated by architect Jørn Utzon and finally, learn about how we create live performance experiences.
To stay up to date with Digital Creative Learning activity sign up for our e-News Letter https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/schools/creative-learning-enews.html or join the Sydney Opera House for Teachers and Educators Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/471738479998388/
|Excursion Type||Excursion Type Live Event|
|Provider||Provider Sydney Opera House|
|Presenter||Presenter Sydney Opera House|
|Contact Details||Contact Details firstname.lastname@example.org 9250 7770|
|Date & Time||Date & Time 11:00am|
|Duration||Duration 45 Minutes|
|Bookings Close||Bookings Close 30 March 2021|
|Positions Available||Positions Available NSW Public Schools: 2 Positions Available Other Schools: 2 Positions Available Home Schools: 2 Positions Available|
Early Stage 1,Stage 1
Kindergarten,Year 1,Year 2
Change and Continuity,Drama,The Made Environment
Working Technologically, Made Environmentally; People live in Places, Features of Places, People and Places; Personal and Family Histories, Present and Past, Family Life
|Requirements for this excursion||
Requirements for this excursion
CHECKLIST FOR VIRTUAL EXCURSION:
1) Book your virtual excursion using the form on this site
2) A confirmation email will be sent to you from DART Connections
3) A confirmation email and further information will be sent to you from Sydney Opera House at least one week before the event.
4) COMPLETE A SUCCESSFUL TEST with your Zoom equipment
- Test your equipment at least one week before your virtual excursion
- Dial the through the Zoom login details that will be sent to you by Sydney Opera House and ensure that you can connect, can see and hear the SOH feed and that yourcamera and microphone are working correctly
- If you are unsuccessful in completing a test, contact Sydney Opera House Creative Learning at email@example.com for technical assistance. Completing a test with your equipment or VC hardware ensures a successful connection on the day.
|For more information about this excursion content||
For more information about this excursion content
Name: SOH Creative Learning Team
Phone: 9250 7770
PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION COMMENCES AT 11:00AM
· Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the session at 10:45am
· Recommended maximum of 30 students (1 class) per session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific requests regarding additional students.
· This booking entitles you to one dial in link with all students watching from the same space. Please email email@example.com with any specific requests regarding additional students.
· Please clear your classroom of desks and chairs and have students sitting on the floor in front of the screen.
· Please make sure the camera is positioned with all students in view so that our Presenter can easily interact with all students.
· Please note you will be charged a fee of $100 if you fail to dial-in on the day,so if you can no longer proceed with your booked session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days prior.